Coaching is a new and empowering style of relating that focuses on the entire person. Most coaching is done during regular,
weekly sessions by telephone and/or in person.
You will benefit from a coaching relationship both professionally and personally. We work hand in hand with our clients helping them to change, focus and stay on track. You are the one who sets the pace and by working with your coach, you set timelines and projects that will accomplish your goals.
- Business planning
- Budgeting and goal setting
- Integration of business and personal life for balance
- Doing the maximum in work
- Handling business and/or personal problems
- Making key decisions and new designing strategies
- Prioritizing actions and projects
- Catching up and getting ahead of business
- Training, developing and managing staff
- Increasing sales substantially or filling a practice
- Turning around a difficult situation
- Time management
- Assessments and self-evaluation tools
- Working together to help you to develop synergy
There is a difference between coaching and counseling. Counseling is focused inward, and a counselor works with you to solve problems in your life. Coaching is more outwardly directed, and is focused more on what you do than who you are.
Many of these are primarily applicable to business, but can also apply to your personal life. For instance, prioritizing and time management are life skills that can be applied to any area. You need not be in business or be an entrepreneur to make these principles work for you. Some can be just as practical for jobs such as teaching and the arts, or to maximize your educational experience.
We hope this has given you a better picture of what your work with us might be like. For more information, click the contact us button at top to e-mail us or call us on Skype. Our regular phone number is also available for you to reach us.
Thank you for visiting Life Change Coaching. We look forward to working with you very soon.