Julia Kelly, Ph.D.
Julia has over 22 years experience with business development, restructuring and re-missioning businesses. She has great knowledge and diversity of business and professional expertise in coaching and consulting with corporations and executives. Julia coaches and consults on organizational development/team building. She is known for taking businesses and people to the next level!
Her background is in Psychology, Behavorial Analysis, Sales & Training, Facilitator for Meetings, Time Management, Marketing, Corporate Management and Advanced Coaching techniques.
- Certified & Graduate of Corporate Coach U University; Life Changing University
- Doctorate Degree in Addictions Counseling
- Certified Marriage & Family Therapist
- CEO, The Opus One Group, Inc.
- President, DayStar Foundation – A Center for Growth and Change
Some of her major clients have been:
- Home Depot
- Lockheed Martin
- Matria HealthCare
- And many others
Julia is a well known speaker, teacher, facilitator and teleconference leader for businesses and corporations.